Re: Red seedling's sibling photo - - out of Vanity - luminata

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] Red seedling's sibling photo - - out of Vanity - luminata
  • From: "David Ferguson" <manzano57@msn.com>
  • Date: Fri, 3 Dec 2004 03:18:16 -0700
  • Seal-send-time: Fri, 3 Dec 2004 03:18:16 -0700

Even with the wide range of colors, you can see a family resemblance to all of these.

Crossing subjects here a bit, but that bright raspberry one appears to have pale luminata-like veins, but with strong dark vein striping toward the base more like plicata coloring.  Thought a couple of the others might show it too, but perhaps just lighting?

I like the bright coloring on this one, but the standards look a bit poor, is that just because it is still opening?

I also really like the one in the groups shot that looks sort of pinky lavender labeled VanSeedling -sm.JPG.  I like the play of colors on that one.

Dave

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
click here
Web Bug from http://us.adserver.yahoo.com/l?M=295196.4901138.6071305.3001176/D=groups/S=:HM/A=2128215/rand=483728770