Re: Re:Shopper's Special -Adam

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] Re:Shopper's Special -Adam
  • From: "Margie Valenzuela" <IrisLady@comcast.net>
  • Date: Fri, 3 Dec 2004 22:48:55 -0700

Hi Adam,

Thank you for the kind words, and for the extra tidbits concerning Shopper's Special.  With the 11-13 buds, and vigor - - it may be a good one to use in a cross.

Gosh - - I sure hope you begin posting your iris photos too.  That way it'll give me something to look at.  (I've seen mine before. <smiles>)  And.......... a variety is always so much nicer.

Margie V.
Oro Valley, AZ.
Zone 8/9
IrisLady@comcast.net