Re: Re Re: TB: reds and seedling/Wills seedling

  • Subject: [PHOTO] Re: Re [iris-photos] Re: TB: reds and seedling/Wills seedling
  • From: <willwarner@alltel.net>
  • Date: Sat, 4 Dec 2004 10:43:35 -0600

Thanks Donald. I looked that one up, and yes it has quite the red falls.  I
do see the similarities.  If you look at the comparison the style arms on my
seedling look alot bigger, odd shape too.  I'm wondering if the flower is
disproportionate being a first year bloom. When looking tat the photo I
posted, I keep noticing how light the underside of the falls look, and seem
to have good substance. Didn't notice that when it bloomed. Have to see how
it looks this spring.
Will Warner

> From: "donald" <donald@eastland.net>
> Date: 2004/12/02 Thu PM 08:01:04 CST
> To: iris-photos@yahoogroups.com
> Subject: Re [iris-photos] Re: TB: reds and seedling/Wills seedling

Yahoo! Groups Links

I like it personally.  Go and compare it to the photo of SCARLET
BUTTERFLY I posted in the archives.  I downloaded your photo so I
could put them on the same page for a direct comparison.  The falls
on SB are easily the truest red I've seen on an iris.

Donald Eaves
Texas Zone 7b, USA