Re: Brazen Beauty

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] Brazen Beauty
  • From: "Margie Valenzuela" <IrisLady@comcast.net>
  • Date: Sat, 4 Dec 2004 23:43:30 -0700

Dave,

Brazen Beauty has my attention.  I find it quite an interesting iris.  And thank you for your comments.  I too wonder if the luminata patterning is expressing itself here in Brazen Beauty, but just in a slightly different way.  I may have to write Keith Keppel and see what he thinks.

I guess we could have similar tastes in irises Dave. I'm always looking for good irises, both to photograph and to grow.  :-)

Margie V.
Oro Valley, AZ.
Zone 8/9
IrisLady@comcast.net