Re: TB: Fiery Temper

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] TB: Fiery Temper
  • From: "Pearl Doyle" <pdoyle@our-town.com>
  • Date: Sun, 5 Dec 2004 14:32:22 -0600

Bob you better get to Texas by the first of April. Most of mine have finished blooming by May.
North Central Texas zone 7b

Juri, Great picture.  Lets see I can travel to Southern California and Arizona for Tall Bearded Iris in mid April.  Central California late April.  Is Texas early May?  Oregon and Washington Mid May, back to Denver end of May early June.  I guess I better make reservation for end of June for Moscow to see the TB Iris blooming.  One could travel the world and see Iris blooming year round.  Thanks Juri.
Bob Van Liere
Denver Colorado
Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
click here