  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] REB:OZARK REBOUNDER
  • From: Autmirislvr@aol.com
  • Date: Mon, 6 Dec 2004 20:52:29 EST

Thanks for the picture!  I bought it last year but haven't seen it bloom yet.  Chatter (parent of Epicenter) was reported as a rebloomer several years ago.  To zone 7.   Navy Strut (in Hellow Darkness) (zone 9) is also recorded in the Cumulative Check list.

It would appear Ozark Rebounder may get the rebloom (possibly) from both sides.

I'll be thrilled to report its rebloom here!  (or even spring bloom)

Betty W. in South-central KY Zone 6
Bridge In Time Iris Garden@website:
Reblooming Iris - Home Page
iris-photos archives