  • Subject: [PHOTO] [iris-photos] AIRLINE
  • From: ranchiris@aol.com
  • Date: Mon, 6 Dec 2004 23:12:20 EST

I thought I would post some 2004 bloom photos.  Since I started with Broadband, I guess I will stick with plicatas for a while.  This is AIRLINE (Grosvenor '98).  It doesn't have the widest form, but it is a great grower for me & has nice stalks.  I am including a shot of a 2nd year clump.
Kathy Chilton,
Tucson AZ

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
click here