COMP: My Web Page

  • Subject: [iris-photos] COMP: My Web Page
  • From: "Michael D. Greenfield" <mgreenfield@cinci.rr.com>
  • Date: Tue, 7 Dec 2004 15:34:28 -0500

I have just uploaded a new one. This is my second one. The first I did on Geocities with some free icons. This one I wrote in Notepad by my self. Well I did have a little help and had to have help uploading it.

I never had to use a computer at work so most of my knowledge is self taught.

Over 235 pictures, half iris and the other from Vietnam. No gory photos.

Mike Greenfield

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

Get unlimited calls to

U.S./Canada