Re: orange unknown

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] orange unknown
  • From: John Nettles <jjnettles@comporium.net>
  • Date: Thu, 09 Dec 2004 11:12:36 -0500

----- Original Message -----
From: jgcrump
Sent: Wednesday, December 08, 2004 5:55 PM
Subject: [iris-photos] orange unknown

Hey, gang  --  I posted this a while ago, but didn't get any responses (must have been a Saturday!).  Does anyone recognize it?  It is a true orange --  more so than appears in the photo -- and was sent to me labeled WILD WEST WIND, which it isn't.  Does anyone have any ideas?  My guess is that it was developed within the last 8 years.   --  Griff
Try downsizing and let us have another look.........
That Funny and Friendly Old Coot Saying thanks for posting and Merry Christmas

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

Get unlimited calls to

Web Bug from http://view.atdmt.com/VON/view/yhxxxvon01900091von/direct/01/&time=1102608832855630
Web Bug from http://us.adserver.yahoo.com/l?M=324847.5707096.6763800.3001176/D=groups/S=:HM/A=2343726/rand=861037262