Re: PHOTO:archival stability

  • Subject: [iris-photos] Re: PHOTO:archival stability
  • From: "Neil A Mogensen" <neilm@charter.net>
  • Date: Fri, 10 Dec 2004 13:58:56 -0500

Yahoo! Groups Survey
Please help us to improve Yahoo! Groups. Take the survey now!

Margie, I folded up my agricultural (and iris) involvements during the years 1978 through 1981.  When I left Idaho on the last day of July, '81, that was the end of my ability to retain any of SGT. PEPPER and several others of my own.

I farmed them all out to several people who were going to try to save them for me--but too many years passed by.  It was not until 1998 that I had a few square feet of ground I could use.  Keith Keppel provided a dozen irises I could find useful--and did I ever!

But sadly SGT. PEPPER and all the others were long gone.  It would be the rarest of freak accidents that someone still has it.

Neil Mogensen   z 7 western NC mountains

Yahoo! Groups Links