Re:Re: RE: Suky

  • Subject: [iris-photos] Re:Re: RE: Suky
  • From: "Neil A Mogensen" <neilm@charter.net>
  • Date: Fri, 10 Dec 2004 14:39:31 -0500

I see that Chuck Chapman was posting at about the same time I was--or at least I started to, then got distracted by another issue.
Chuck's interpretation is based on a lot more experience than I've had.  I'll defer to him.  In any event--the point of agreement is that zonals are a plicata variant.
Neil Mogensen

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
click here
Web Bug from http://us.adserver.yahoo.com/l?M=298184.5639630.6699735.3001176/D=groups/S=:HM/A=2434971/rand=801278249