Re: Re: Luminata Genetics

  • Subject: [PHOTO] Re: [iris-photos] Re: Luminata Genetics
  • From: "David Ferguson" <manzano57@msn.com>
  • Date: Fri, 10 Dec 2004 20:33:25 -0700
  • Seal-send-time: Fri, 10 Dec 2004 20:33:26 -0700

Here are a few would-be luminatas.  They look like luminatas to me, but most are not generally classed as such.  Perhaps they represent other related gene combinations?

These are barrowed pictures from this forum's archives, so please give credit where credit is due.  I think I've listed the author of each one correctly in the attachment labels.

Dave

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
click here
Web Bug from http://us.adserver.yahoo.com/l?M=298184.5639630.6699735.3001176/D=groups/S=:HM/A=2434971/rand=426508663