Convention Photos

  • Subject: [iris-photos] Convention Photos
  • From: Patricia Wenham <h.schinkep@verizon.net>
  • Date: Tue, 14 Dec 2004 10:04:37 -0800

I received Char's convention photo disks and what a great way to spend
a winter evening, viewing the CD photos.  They are labeled, many
photographed in various gardens so one can see how the lighting and soil
affect the blooms.  There are pictures of many of you scattered through
out the photos.  I am looking forward to viewing them again.  I also
purchased a Medians And More CD which I am looking forward to viewing
tonight.  I enjoy seeing them larger than life on my monitor.  We have
so many talented people in our group, John who keeps the list going, all
the talented photographers, hybridizers and teachers and even those of
us who are listen and learners.  What a splendid group.  Happy holidays
to all.

from the snowy, cold, arid foothills of the Cascade Mountains in USDA
zone 5.

Yahoo! Groups Links