OT People Pictures/Spuria hybridizers

  • Subject: [PHOTO] [iris-photos] OT People Pictures/Spuria hybridizers
  • From: Robt R Pries <rpries@sbcglobal.net>
  • Date: Wed, 15 Dec 2004 14:27:19 -0800 (PST)

Do any of you out there in cyberspace take pictures of Iris people? As part of the work of creating an illustrated spuria checklist I am trying to also illustrate the section on hybridizers. I would like to include a picture of each hybridizer along with a short spuria/plant related biography and a list of their introductions. If any of you would like to be a part of this project you can send me black & white or color photos via e-mail. I am wondering how much of our history is stored away in personal collections? I have attached a list of the hybridizers both of today and yesterday.

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
click here
Web Bug from http://us.adserver.yahoo.com/l?M=295196.4901138.6071305.3001176/D=groups/S=:HM/A=2128215/rand=751289340

Yahoo! Groups Links