Re: TB: REF: bookcase, Songwriter

  • Subject: [iris-photos] Re: TB: REF: bookcase, Songwriter
  • From: Linda Mann lmann@volfirst.net
  • Date: Mon, 27 Dec 2004 10:11:21 -0500

Thanks for the lovely bouquet, Yuri.  SONGWRITER is really nice - how
does it do for you?  Ancestor RITE OF SPRING has done ok here (i.e.,
it's alive) and I love the bloom.

It's not full yet! <g> No, I've had it for awhile.  I posted something
about it quite some time ago, but Rosalie just asked for more info about
it on iris-talk the other day.

I tried to search the archives to see if I said at the time how much I
paid for it, but the search engine seems to be down.

<Looks like it's time to buy a second one.  Did you ask for it for
Christmas?  Mary Lou, near Indianapolis, Z5  125 days to next iris
bloom.  Aaaaaarrrgghh.>

Linda Mann east Tennessee USA zone 7/8

Yahoo! Groups Links