Re: TB: Mid America Seedling BL6A

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] TB: Mid America Seedling BL6A
  • From: "Margie Valenzuela" IrisLady@comcast.net
  • Date: Wed, 29 Dec 2004 13:36:11 -0700

Very nice photo and flower!!!  How did you like your visit in Oregon this
last spring?

I was there too.  Being from the desert - it was marvelous!  So green, and
of the 9 days that my friend, Kathy and I were there, it only rained twice,
and the rain/sprinkles were over in no time.

Margie V.
Oro Valley, AZ.
Zone 8/9