Re: another KK seedling/Oregon - Robin

  • Subject: [iris-photos] Re: another KK seedling/Oregon - Robin
  • From: "Margie Valenzuela" IrisLady@comcast.net
  • Date: Thu, 30 Dec 2004 17:04:09 -0700

Hi Robin,

Thanks for your compliment, but you know your photos are pretty great too!!

Yes, it was too bad we didn't run into you. When were you there?  We arrived
about the 22nd or 23rd of May (if I remember right).  It was near the end of
the bloom season. If you were there earlier, quite possibly you'd have a
different set of  iris photos than mine.  I'd like to see some of the
earlier blooming iris from up there. Do you happen to have any?

Margie V.
Oro Valley, AZ.
Zone 8/9
IrisLady@comcast.net