Re: Spring Time Past

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] Spring Time Past
  • From: Jan Lauritzen janicelauritzen@yahoo.com
  • Date: Wed, 7 Dec 2005 09:56:15 -0800 (PST)

Hi Bob,
That is is great cloud!  Does that mean that it rained that day or is it just pretty?

6 there?!?  It is going to be at least 72 here today.  Your irises are happy.

Jan in Chatsworth

iris4u2@comcast.net wrote:
Its going down to -6 tonight.  That's way to cold for this early.  Normally we don't get this cold until mid January and I'm in California or Mexico to miss the long john weather.  Decided to look at some pictures of this past spring and share a few, see if that takes the edge off.   Taken I believe May 24 or so of our garden.

Bob in Denver
Iris4u Iris Garden

Yahoo! Personals

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS