OT: Doings in the garden VII

  • Subject: [PHOTO] [iris-photos] OT: Doings in the garden VII
  • From: "jgcrump" jgcrump@erols.com
  • Date: Mon, 12 Dec 2005 17:05:48 -0500

So, here's the refurbished frame, 10ft long x 3ft wide.  The side boards are 2" x 8", placed atop the older boards of the same dimensions, so just making the frame 16" deep and replacing lids covered with plastic chicken mesh.  The new depth is to accommodate the seedlings which will reach several inches tall in the 1-gallon growers' pots before I'm ready to transplant them.
And here it is after our first heavy snowfall.  --  Griff
zone 7 in Virginia

JPEG image

JPEG image