Re: Re: Exclusivity/Brilliance?

  • Subject: [PHOTO] Re: [iris-photos] Re: Exclusivity/Brilliance?
  • From: Autmirislvr@aol.com
  • Date: Tue, 27 Dec 2005 17:14:10 EST

In a message dated 12/27/2005 3:42:26 P.M. Central Standard Time, lmann@volfirst.net writes:
<<Anybody have a photo of BRILLIANCE they can post?>>
Not the best picture in the world.  It was noticeable (to me) in all the gardens, also.  But you know how I like orange!  I have a couple of orange irises I'm watching and I have a bunch already.  Did not buy either.
Anyone grow Orange Impact?? It has really grown a good clump . . . healthy so far too.

JPEG image