TB: Vanishing Act

  • Subject: TB: Vanishing Act
  • From: Robin Shadlow <rshadlow@yahoo.com>
  • Date: Sun, 3 Dec 2006 00:29:39 -0800 (PST)

I had meant to post this this spring.  I was amazed at how tall this was. Vanishing Act hasn't rebloomed here, but now that I have it in a good spot, I expect it will in a better year than we had this year.
Robin Shadlow
zone 5 NE
where daydreaming is taking over nights too : )

Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
Yahoo! News

Fashion News