Re: Parentage question.

  • Subject: Re: Parentage question.
  • From: brimmsplace <brimmsplace@yahoo.com>
  • Date: Fri, 8 Dec 2006 07:35:03 -0800 (PST)

Many thanks to Griff & BJ,

Linda, Thanks for the suggestion. I'll check into that.

Billy

"J. Griffin Crump" <jgcrump@cox.net> wrote:
Billy  --

NORA EILEEN
    (Gerald Richardson, R. 1994), Sdlg. 89-97-1. TB, 39" (99 cm), M
    "Wine red magenta, F. with violet flash by violet beard; slight fragrance 87-20-1: (Master Touch x 85-35-2: (((Bluebell Lane x 69-27-2: (((Limelight x Jake) x unknown) x Dress Suit)) x (Rockette x Blue Luster)) x Titan's Glory)) X Ever After Rainbow's End 1994 HM 1997"
    --  Griff