TB-LUMIERE D'AUTOMNE-REB

  • Subject: TB-LUMIERE D'AUTOMNE-REB
  • From: "loic tasquier" <tasquierloic@cs.com>
  • Date: Sat, 9 Dec 2006 14:39:53 +0100

i have no information about Lumiere d'Automne parents.
The breeder is Besse and the date 1992.
Besse has registered other irises, i don't know why not this one.

It doesn't rebloom here, but it was sold as a rebloomer by iris-en-provence.com  in the south of France where it freezes one hour every ten years !

So be it, it's in the posh list!
Married to Midsummer's Eve, if it's a Carrier, i ought to get some rebloom !
Loic TASQUIER
who, like Betty, could die (or kill)... for a repeat, cycle & everblooming / continuous / non-daylight dependant  rebloomer!
     zone 7 - Nederland
 Email : tasquierloic@cs.com