  • Subject: Re: MTB - PERSONA
  • From: "J. Griffin Crump" <jgcrump@cox.net>
  • Date: Sun, 10 Dec 2006 12:48:26 -0500

Loic  --  I notice that in the description of PERSONA (Keith Keppel, '04) taken from the AIS online checklist, below, a Signa seed component is misspelled.  "Astrachanica Kachmikij" should be Astrachanica Kalmikij.  It is also misspelled in the printed R&I 2004.  I doubt that Keith, who recalled (though not from personal acquaintance) such Russo-Caucasian notables as Ivan Skavinski Skivar, would have misspelled Kalmikij.  Thus, I suppose it is a misprint.  A small matter, perhaps, but certainly not to the Kalmuks.  --  Griff