REF: More info about Google and Shadowood's Iris Search

  • Subject: REF: More info about Google and Shadowood's Iris Search
  • From: Laurie Frazer <lauriefr@localnet.com>
  • Date: Mon, 11 Dec 2006 14:36:18 -0600

Hello Everyone,

I discovered something VERY important today, and since folks are still
contacting me to request that their sites be added to Shadowood's Iris
Search engine, I thought this info would be worth passing along.
Actually, any of you who have websites might be interested in this,
even if your site is not iris-related or you have no interest in my
Iris Search engine.

I've been working and fretting trying to convince the Googlebot to
index my new site so that it will be acknowledged in Google searches
(including Shadowood's Iris Search), and until today I was largely
unsuccessful. Today, however, I had SUCCESS!!! If you would like to
know what I did to get my site indexed, please email me privately, and
I'll send you step-by-step instructions.

Until and unless your website is indexed by Google, it will be
unsearchable in Shadowood's Iris Search as well as in Google itself.

Happy Holidays, Everyone!

Laurie

---------------
laurie@lfrazer.com