RE: OT CD from Portland complete includes Portland National Convention, Mt St Helens, Region 6 JI almost 1600 pic

  • Subject: RE: OT CD from Portland complete includes Portland National Convention, Mt St Helens, Region 6 JI almost 1600 pic
  • From: "Char" <cholte@wi.rr.com>
  • Date: Sat, 16 Dec 2006 10:34:05 -0600

I have completed my annual CD of pictures taken at the National Convention in Portland OR, the Region 6 for JI in Kalamazoo Mi and the SIB SPEICES Convention in Portland OR and a side trip to Mt St Helens.

There are almost 1600 pictures all together.  All of the pictures have the name of the Iris embedded in the picture so the CD can be used as a presentation.

Some of the pictures show the water standing on the petals or water dripping off the petals.  There are a few pictures of people who attended the Convention.

If you would like to use the pictures in your newsletter I will give you permission to use them when I send you the CD.  Just ask please.

The price is $27 and you can send a check to me at

Char Holte

17308 W Observatory Rd

New Berlin WI 53146

Thanks, Char