2007 Iris Colorado Website

  • Subject: 2007 Iris Colorado Website
  • From: "Lowell Baumunk" <LBaumunk@iriscolorado.com>
  • Date: Fri, 22 Dec 2006 08:33:36 -0700

Announcing that the 2007 Iris Colorado Website has been posted!
There are ten new introductions and an expanded selection of bearded iris species- 67 of them!   There are several new photos on my photography page also.
Please visit at www.iriscolorado.com
I invite your comments and suggestions.  Thanks!
Lowell Baumunk

Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
Yahoo! News