Re: Iris data base

I would be interested in this too. Soorry about your HD failure.
From: "woodhawk2002" <tdhawk2@sbcglobal.net>

Last year some one either here or on Iris Talk had a data base for Iris
that they had made. I liked it very much but my hard drive died and I
lost the files. I have forgotten who had up-loaded the file in the
first place but if anyone knows who it might be I would really like to
get them again.

Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
Yahoo! News