HYB: baby seedlings

  • Subject: HYB: baby seedlings
  • From: "Linda Mann" <747mann@gmail.com>
  • Date: Tue, 2 Dec 2008 11:27:48 -0500

All but 6 crosses have at least one seed sprouted and are out of the
fridge and into these 4 inch pots - took anywhere from one month to
more than 5 months of chilling to see sprouts..

Loic, can you pick out which ones are yours? ;-)

The colored tabs indicate this year's cross. I keep most of them for
3 springs, & each year's pots get a different colored tab so I know
when it's time to toss them.

Linda Mann east Tennessee USA zone 7/8

JPEG image