Re: [SPAM]RE: Re: Photo:Pane E Vino (2)

  • Subject: Re: [SPAM]RE: Re: Photo:Pane E Vino (2)
  • From: "Francesca Thoolen" <arilpums@comcast.net>
  • Date: Wed, 24 Dec 2008 07:23:52 -0800

Good morning Filippo, i read your message to Linda and want to wish you also a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.
You mention in your message you are in southern Italy. What part are you located in? My father came from Laganadi, Calabria and emmigrated to the United States in the 1900's. I have sent to Dennis Kramb, our website editor, the whole collection of the Marc Simonet publications that I have, and mentioned to you earlier. You indicated that you were interested in viewing them. So as soon as he has time to activate them into the website you can probably access it. Please let him know you are interested in seeing them on the website. Best wishes for the New Year.