Re: after thanksgiving
iris-photos@yahoogroups.com
  • Subject: Re: after thanksgiving
  • From: "flatnflashy" <flatnflashy@yahoo.com>
  • Date: Thu, 03 Dec 2009 01:47:34 -0000

Ann,

You wouldn't think it was a bonus if you could smell it. It's a musky smell, in the category of the stuff they bottle to attract deer to the tree stands.

I thought it was kind of a dog myself, uh, the iris is a dog that is. The ruffles are better than most of my seedlings so far, and the blush at the hafts is similar to the 05-119 group, so I thought I'd throw some pollen around.

What are you seeing that I've overlooked... or I could be such a newbie I don't know to look...

Christian