Sent: Thursday, December 03, 2009 3:17 PM
Subject: [iris-photos] HYB: rebloomer ID

Here's a little rebloomer I've had in the garden for years, but lost the label for in a previous move.  I've assumed it was one of Lloyd Zurbrigg's "Bless"ings, since I had Baby Blessed and maybe one other, but it doesn't seem to fit the descriptions.  It's 14 inches tall, and the flower is a bit big for its height.  The beard is white, with just a bit of yellow deep in the throat.  See also the faint cream edge on the falls.  Any ideas?  --  Griff