Re: Re: Re: Re: HYB: Megglethorp X Double Scoop
  • Subject: Re: Re: Re: Re: HYB: Megglethorp X Double Scoop
  • From: "loic tasquier" <tasquierloic@cs.com>
  • Date: Wed, 9 Dec 2009 23:11:09 +0100

'Only Fooling'  has a darker spot, even if it doesn't show much, and it came out in it's baby C314A!i
you could use it with your (Megglethorp X Double Scoop), but it is only pod fertile.
Do you know Megglethorp has a white sibbling : 'Ameila Bedeila'!
What about 'Apricot Drops',it is pod & pol fertile,  It's pol parent is 'Pele', it's spot might come out!
you also have 'Zing Me', pod fertile only.
i would also try 'Chubby Cheeks', not for the spot, but fabulous things always come out with 'Chubby Cheeks'!
And you spot + plicata might give 'ringed plicatas'.