Re: Brown Seedling
  • Subject: Re: Brown Seedling
  • From: "loic tasquier" <tasquierloic@cs.com>
  • Date: Thu, 17 Dec 2009 21:56:23 +0100

Hello Brock,
93J4 is (Lumière d'Automne X Skyhooks)
it's a seedling from René Dauphin.
 I should receive it next summer from Roland Dejoux! So i might be able to send you some pollen in 2011!
Lumière d'Automne has been talked about last year on iris photo, it has never been registered , and i've asked the breeder (Besse) to do so, but still no registration yet. http://www.iris-bulbeuses.org/iris/Lumiere-d-Automne.htm
Roland Dejoux will put Dauphin's registrations on TWiki soon. On his site you can see many seedlings too, some look great, especially considering the parents used are not the newest on the market.