Re: Seedling 24JU23

Bob, very very nice!
On suggestions for the cross, i gotta throw a vote in.  I've had very good results from Wintry Sky. Its one of my favorites, grows good here w/ stocky plants.  Fertility with it has been exceptional   Makes lots of pollen and makes big healthy pods.  I harvested on average 4 pods on each stalk this year. You might have seen the SA seedling from it I posted this spring. I back crossed it to wintry sky this year and it took, which has me very excited.
I used Mythology a few years back and have logged that there were several crosses that produced seeds.  But to my knowledge I have no record of any seedlings from it. I did lose a few labels, but haven't seen any noid that look like the cross. Still have hopes as some haven't bloomed yet.  I do have a concern Mythology would narrow the falls, but the beards are great.
Loving your seedlings and goals!  Thanks for posting these. :).
Will Warner
In frigid windy iced over Springfield Mo.

Sent from my iPhone