Re: HYB: seed pots - burritos
iris-photos@yahoogroups.com
  • Subject: Re: HYB: seed pots - burritos
  • From: Linda Mann <lmann@lock-net.com>
  • Date: Sat, 04 Dec 2010 07:37:21 -0500

Chuck's right - when burrito'ing, you have to take care not to let paper
towel/seeds be more than damp (not wet) & make sure plastic baggies are
loosely folded so air can move freely. check them fairly often to make
sure they dont' dry out. I store burritos in the fridge in a large
<unzipped> ziplock bag.

After about a month at warmer fridge temperature (40 - 45oF), I start
checking weekly for germination. 2 months at colder temp (35 - 40oF).

Linda Mann east TN USA zone 7