HYB Intros 2010 Burseen
iris-photos@yahoogroups.com
  • Subject: HYB Intros 2010 Burseen
  • From: "loic tasquier" <tasquierloic@cs.com>
  • Date: Sun, 12 Dec 2010 23:47:04 +0100

I realize i have not put a proper title to my mail when I put the link to Tom Burseen's site, so here it is again:

as i said too, i have also put all the photos i could find on the net of Tom Burseen's irises in a file on FlickR, with the parentage under, so it is very easy to go through them:

Finally, there are 246 irises out of his 307, so 61 are missing.
If you find some of them, could you forward them to me (email below)  so i can improve this file. I think it is a very handy tool.

Hope you find it handy too,

Loïc