Re: Re: HYB Intros 2010 Burseen
  • Subject: Re: Re: HYB Intros 2010 Burseen
  • From: Betty Gunther <bettyg@cybermesa.com>
  • Date: Mon, 13 Dec 2010 15:09:50 -0700

elladan tds.net wrote:
> Loic,
> I have good photos of several of the ones you are missing. I am in the
> process of putting all of mine into the Iris Twiki.
> Would the same size and format work for you? I can just send you
> copies. They are only 75K
> Also, you can feel free to use any  that I have put on Dave's Garden,
> anytime for anything.
> Elladan
> On Mon, Dec 13, 2010 at 3:23 PM, loic tasquier <tasquierloic@cs.com
> <mailto:tasquierloic@cs.com>> wrote:
>     I had to take off all the pictures i found on Dave's Garden's
>     site.....
>     It took me almost as long as to put them on!
>     I just wanted to offer an easier way to go through all these
>     irises.The tool is almost pointless now.
>     So, if you happen to have sent photos to Dave's Garden and you
>     still have copies to replace all these missing ones,  i would be
>     happy if you could send them to me off line.
>     It's true i should have asked permission before hand, i just
>     got carried away with building the file and completely forgot
>     about this issue.
>     I must say that on my side of the Atlantic, copyright
>     issues are aimed at bigger things than snapshots of flowers...
>     Right, don't forget to look in your files and send me loads of
>     pictures, so i can repair the damage!
>     Thanks,
>     Loïc
I didn't know it was possible to remove pictures from Dave's Garden.  I
have some of my own that I would like to remove.
Betty Gunther

the control of the moderator of this list. Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    (Yahoo! ID required)