REB: Renown X Wearing Rubies fall maiden
  • Subject: REB: Renown X Wearing Rubies fall maiden
  • From: <MryL1@msn.com>
  • Date: Sun, 19 Dec 2010 22:51:15 -0500

I seem to get more rebloomers from 2nd (and 3rd) year sprouts with Renown as
pod parent, but the numbers involved are statistically insignificant.
My old Kodak decided to "see" a lighter area on standards that is not there.
There is an extensive white ray pattern covering upper third of falls. Hafts touch,
very ruffled, finding 7 buds with 2 branches and spur.
Like this one a lot, but no pollen on first bloom and only one increase. Bloom is
ageing more red.
Mary Lou, near Indianapolis, Z5

JPEG image