AB: sdlg JV#4
iris-photos@yahoogroups.com
  • Subject: AB: sdlg JV#4
  • From: "Donald Eaves" <donald@eastland.net>
  • Date: Thu, 23 Dec 2010 16:56:49 -0600

JOINT VENTURE X (ZERZURA x JEHOSAPHAT'S RELIANCE) maybe. This was the only
one that suggested the pollen parent given might be correct.

Adam, these were very uniform in height at 27' to 30'. I expect they won't
be that height in future years. Here, after maiden bloom, things tend to be
downsized. Once they are no longer being treated as seedlings, they have a
leaner diet due to being dependent mostly on nature to give them H2O. My
best guess under my growing conditions is that they'll settle out to the
18" - 24" range in height.

Donald Eaves
donald@eastland.net
Texas Zone 7b, USA