Please help my identify this iris
  • Subject: Please help my identify this iris
  • From: "Anja Pansin/Wolfgang Zirkel" <zirpan@freenet.de>
  • Date: Mon, 27 Dec 2010 13:19:45 +0100

This weekend I had the time to browse through all the iris pictures I took in 2010. Then I came across this iris (probably a SDB). I like the orange style arms but I can not remember its name (I am not even sure if it is a named cultivar or a seedling). Does anybody recognize it? Thank you for your answers.
Anja from frozen South West Germany

JPEG image