Re: Re:HYB:what to do with pods
iris-photos@yahoogroups.com
  • Subject: Re: Re:HYB:what to do with pods
  • From: "Michael Sutton" <orders@suttoniris.com>
  • Date: Fri, 2 Dec 2011 07:08:47 -0800

Hi Margie,
Was there any roundup sprayed near the iris?  the photo looks like there might be some slight glyphosate damage.  the edges of the falls have the translucent look and the flower looks a bit washed out.  If it did have some roundup damage then next time the flower blooms it might look different and more like the photo from the convention.
Mike Sutton