Re: Margie Brown's Red Iris
  • Subject: Re: Margie Brown's Red Iris
  • From: AIS Janet Smith <gbyp456@gmail.com>
  • Date: Fri, 9 Dec 2011 12:54:59 -0800

Don't worry about anything related to the photo contest.  This is sharing lovely photos Margie Brown sent in.  You won't find them anywhere else.
As to the questions, I don't know you will have to ask Margie.
Adam very interesting photos.  Thanks for the info, what a difference a few seconds makes.
cc: Margie Brown