Re: re: R & I

Hi Betty,

Anyone who finds they can't get in and didn't get their email can request it from me.

Tom Gormley

On Wed, Dec 14, 2011 at 5:53 PM, Betty Wilkerson <Autmirislvr@aol.com> wrote:

Some people no longer have the servers they were using when they signed
up for the iris register. Those people did not get the email with the
new password. How can they find their way back to the register?

Betty Wilkerson
Zone 6 KY

-----Original Message-----
From: Tom Gormley <gormleygreenery@gmail.com>
To: iris-photos <iris-photos@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Wed, Dec 14, 2011 2:11 pm
Subject: Re: [iris-photos] re: R & I

Online database of AIS Check Lists and registered iris names.
Update 11/29/2011
Irisregister is now part of the AIS Emembership Service.
If you had an active irisregister subscription as of 11/29/2011 you
will have received an
email with your ID and a new password for the Emember service. In order
to access the
irisregister database you will need your ID and new password and access
it through the
Emembers service on the AIS website www.irises.org or by going directly
If you have any problems please contact the AIS Membership
Secretary, Tom Gormley at email: aismemsec@earthlink.net