Re: sleeping garden

From: "Nancy Price" <flags@pld.com>

I love the pic - will edit the shadows, web it, and thumbnail it - with your
permission of course.  :)
Brought my snow gauge into the house - dumped it on table - counted 4
flakes.  We got next to nothing here.  Are you sure that is snow -- or did
you overdo the COMET!!!!!!!!  So glad you have a great sense of humor.