[PHOTO] snow | Thu, 30 Dec 1999 10:35:44" />

[PHOTO] snow

This is a view of my garden from the patio on Christmas Eve.  Yes, we had a
white Christmas!  Quite lovely.  Anyhooo, I circled two things in red.  The
one on the left is an iris bed measuring about 15 ft. x 15 ft.  Circled on
the right is the "steep hill" on which I'm growing my aril species.  That
bed is about 5 ft. x 2 ft.  The rest of the photo is pretty self
explanatory.  :)

Believe it or not these beds have several hundred types of irises, and over
100 types of other flowers.  But I don't have mass plantings.  I typically
have just one or two specimens of each plant.  And with all the snow, you
can't see the weeds.  <G>

JPEG image

Dennis Kramb; dkramb@badbear.com