Re: Iris cretensis #1

From: Kenneth Walker <kenww@pacbell.net>

Dennis,

Thanks for sharing the pictures. There're nice!

My I. cretensis is alive, but probably won't bloom this year.

   Ken

Ameritrade offers $8 commissions for Internet equity market orders --
no matter what the share price is, or how many share you buy or sell!
Open an account before December 20, 1999 and receive 3 commission-free
equity trades!