[PHOTO] Another Try. | Wed, 2 Feb 2000 20:52:10" />

[PHOTO] Another Try.

From: BigAlligator@aol.com

     Lets see if this one works better.  I downloaded the image of
WINTERLAND, and it shows as a JPG where I have my images stored.

Mark A. Cook
Dunnellon, Florida.

GET A NEXTCARD VISA, in 30 seconds.  Get rates as low as 0.0 percent
Intro APR and no hidden fees.  Apply NOW.

JPEG image