Re: Grape smelling RE

From: Gerry Snyder <gcsnyd@loop.com>

> Mike Sutton wrote:
> We will introduce this one on the strength of its fragrance alone.
> It is a rebloomer and it does have nice branching and bud count.  The
> grape smell is evident from at least 50 feet away.  The strongest
> fragrance of any iris I have ever smelled.  It smells nice too.

C'mon, Mike! doesn't the fact that it's beautiful matter at all?

Don't be so modest.

Gerry Snyder, AIS Symposium Chair
Region 15 Ass't RVP, JT Chair
in warm, winterless Los Angeles

FREE ADVICE FROM REAL PEOPLE!  Xpertsite has thousands of experts who
are willing to answer your questions for FREE.  Go to Xpertsite today
and put your mind to rest.