OT:Chat Photos

From: "Patrick Orr" <PatrickJOrr@hotmail.com>

Dear Mrs. Hiltibidal and onelist members:

I am posting this to the iris-photos to answer your email and to let
everyone know.

Everyone...please feel free to use any of the photos I post to Iris-Photos
(many more are coming) as you please.  You do not need to ask my permission
ever, and credit is not necessary either.

I am happy to post them, happy others enjoy them, and if I wanted to, I
could have written "Photo by: Patrick Orr" on the pictures prior to sending
if I felt it was important.

Thanks for asking, however...

Sincerely,
Patrick Orr